Praises & Highlights
- Follow-up: Moving to 3-month Lupron (injection), Oncologist continues to be pleased with progress, Orders new round of scans – 9/9
- Praise – Insurance Coverage Denial: Independent Medical Review led to balance bill protection. Only be responsible for applicable cost share for the test – 9/9
- Day 1 – transforming my evening walks into prayer walks – 9/15
- Birthday: Celebrations and Reflecting on God’s goodness – 9/25
- Company Wellness – Life Coach, 4-day Labor Day Holiday
- Reading the Word via Bible Project app – 9/30
- Manageable side effects-to-date – 9/30
Prayer Requests for October
- Next round of scans in Oct: mammogram, ultrasound, PET scan
- ERP Project – busy schedule, early and long meetings. One month left to implementation. Pray for strength and rest, as I foresee many 12+ hour days to get this project finished. Pray for wisdom in future career steps
- Plantar fasciitis: Praise the orthotic insoles have been helpful. Pray for continued healing
- Easy Bloodwork – Always using the same vein and tougher to get good draws
- High blood pressure – Pray for continued effectiveness and healthy habits. Feet swelling and inflammation is side effect of medication that may be contributing the plantar fasciitis. Pray for limited side effects.
Recommendations on what to read, watch, learn or do next?