Praises & Highlights
- Mammogram and Ultrasound – two masses are significantly smaller than prior scans in Apr 2021. Noticed calcifications that should be monitored – 10/20
- Surgeon Appt – Met with surgeon for first time since diagnosis. Discussed options – No survival benefit to proceed with total mastectomy for metastatic patients. I’ve decided to not have surgery at this time, as surgery comes with its own risks and complications. Surgeon was glad to see my progress and to keep up the good work – 10/20
- Company Wellness – Life Coach, Retention Bonus
- Reading the Word via Bible Project app – 10/31
- Manageable side effects-to-date – 10/31
Prayer Requests for November
- Pray that I may seek first the Kingdom in all my plans
- New Insurance Policy Starts Nov 1. Company switching providers in new Open Enrollment. Pray for smooth approvals of authorizations with new health insurance to prevent any disruptions in treatments and medications
- ERP Project – Nov 1 Go Live Date. Long days and late nights. We officially launched, but encountering numerous issues. Pray we can resolve them quickly. I’ve been so busy I’m catching up on personal stuff on weekends
- High blood pressure – Pray for continued effectiveness and healthy habits. Feet swelling and inflammation is side effect of medication that may be contributing the plantar fasciitis. Pray for limited side effects.
Recommendations on what to read, watch, learn or do next?