Praises & Highlights
- Long Weekend: Enjoyed extra-long 4th of July holiday – 7/2-7/4
- Bought New Taylor Guitar. Nice to pick-up the guitar again – 7/24
- Chiro Appointment – Confirmed plantar fasciitis. May get special insoles or orthotics – 7/25
- Infusion, Injection and Bloodwork. Short appointment, only 1.5 hrs, since the bloodwork came back quickly – 7/27
- Company Wellness – Flex Fridays (4 hrs), Life Coach
- Reading the Word via Bible Project app – 7/31
- Manageable side effects-to-date – 7/31
Prayer Requests for August
- ERP Project – busy schedule, early and long meetings. Pray for wisdom, project favor, good collaboration, rest and healthy boundaries
- Plantar fasciitis Confirmed: It’s been better, but sometimes left ankle pain in the morning. It’s usually happens mornings after walking. Pray for healing
- Insurance Coverage Denial: Gene Panel from when I was first diagnosed in 2020 has been denied coverage for not being medically necessary. It has been reviewed and appealed several times. Pray for God’s favor in the independent medical review
- Easy Bloodwork – Always using the same vein and tougher to get good draws
- High blood pressure – Pray for continued effectiveness and healthy habits. Feet swelling and inflammation is side effect of medication that may be contributing the plantar fasciitis. Pray for limited side effects.
Recommendations on what to read, watch, learn or do next?